Oxford Research Institute
Certification in Industrial Ergonomics & Human Factors Engineering
EMPLOYERS: If you would like to submit a job posting to display on the ORI Job Search Web page, email a detailed job description to Bill Banks at BillBanks@OxfordResearch.org. Please be clear about how applicants are to apply. Your job ad will be posted for 3 months unless ORI is asked to remove it sooner. The fee for posting each job opening is $100, payable in advance by check only. Include information in the transmittal email, or call ORI at 301-524-3895.
Your Posting Can Be Here
Opening for a Senior Ergonomist
Veritas is a global company specializing in the fields of quality assurance,
health, safety, and environmental (QHSE) consulting services.
· Ability to recognize and quantify ergonomics risk factors in a variety of work environments.
· In-depth and working knowledge of common ergonomics assessment tools, including but not limited to, RULA, Strain Index, NIOSH Lifting Equation, and Psychophysical Lifting Tables.
· Solid understanding of LEAN manufacturing principles and LEAN ergonomic solutions is necessary.
· Experience with continuous improvement workshops for safety and production is beneficial.
The ideal candidate has knowledge of ergonomics program development and successful approaches for implementation. Excellent project management and client relations skills are required for this position.
· Self-driven, results-oriented
· Excellent technical, presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
· Client-focused and develops long-term client relationships based on partnerships
· Minimum of 8 years experience focused primarily in industrial settings but also with exposure to office ergonomics.
Go to www.us.bureauveritas.com and click on JOB OPPORTUNITIES/Senior Ergonomist (2550) to apply. Relocation assistance is available.
To search for additional jobs, see:
If you are currently looking for employment and you are certified by The Oxford Research Institute, please contact us and tell us your availability and geographic preference. We offer free placement services to all of our certificate holders.